This post (along with other posts and pages on this site) may include affiliate links. If you make a purchase from an affiliate link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ugh. We’ve all been there. You’ve worked hard to recruit people into your Facebook group – but since they don’t know each other yet, you post and get… crickets.
*Tap Tap – is this thing on?*
Sure is – you see that 2/3 of your group members saw your post, and just kept on scrolling.
Well, here are 60 questions you can ask your Facebook group – and it doesn’t really matter what type of group you have! – to encourage conversation and engagement! Once you get people warmed up, they’re more likely to create their own posts and support each other.
Warning – these aren’t those standard “Motivation Monday” or “Tip Tuesday” type posts!
- What are you reading today?
- What are you listening to today?
- What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What movie, book, or tv show could you live in?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
- Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
- What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
- What website do you visit most often?
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- What stereotype do you completely live up to?
- What is something you can never seem to finish?
- What is one of your favorite smells?
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- What is something that your friends would consider “so you”?
- What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?
- What gets you fired up?
- What challenging thing are you working through these days?
- What could you do with two million dollars to impact the most amount of people?
- If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
- What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed that you are good at it?
- What have you created that you are most proud of?
- What’s your favorite way to waste time?
- If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what animal would you choose?
- What three words best describe you?
- What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
- What do you do to improve your mood when you are in a bad mood?
- If you could bring back one TV show that was canceled, which one would you bring back?
- What song always puts you in a good mood?
- What are the three best apps on your phone?
- Would you eat at a restaurant that was really dirty if the food was amazing?
- What’s the best way to travel? (Plane, car, train, etc.)
- Does technology simplify life or make it more complicated?
- What is your favorite shirt?
- What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
- If you could make a holiday, what would it be like? What traditions would it have? What would people eat on your holiday?
- What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
- Time freezes for everyone but you for one day. What do you do?
- If you could call up anyone in the world and have a one-hour conversation, who would you call?
- If you had a personal mascot, what would your mascot be?
- What was the last picture you took of? Bonus points for sharing!
- What superpower would you like to have?
- How much sleep do you need to function? Do you usually get more or less than that?
- Have you ever done karaoke? What’s your go-to song?
- How long do you think you would have survived in prehistoric times?
- If you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?
Want a copy of these questions to save and reuse? Join my newsletter list and get access to the FREE HeyBrandi Resource library, where you'll find a handy printable version!